Your lips? Our Business! | We Guide You Through Lip Injections Before and After
Kiss undesirable lips goodbye and say hello to lush lips!
A large majority of people are hesitant to disclose the fact that they have had facial enhancements. We’re here to proclaim that there is something incredible about looking your best self. The perfect pout has been a beauty staple for hundreds of years, creating an enhanced suppleness and fullness to your lips.
Caviar Skin Clinic is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best by enhancing what you got! We offer professional lip fillers in Vancouver to help you achieve a movie-star pout without those negative connotations that are linked to lip augmentation. We guide you through the lip injections before and after results to help you feel sensational.
What do I Need to Know Before Getting Lip Fillers?
Lips are like snowflakes; there aren’t two that are the same. Whether you have thinner lips that need volume or want a more defined frame to your already-full shape, Caviar Clinic will help you out.
Whether you have never gotten any lip enhancement treatments before, or you are a seasoned lip filler vet, we can offer you some pieces of advice prior to your treatment.
- No Alcohol – A week prior to your procedure, it is highly advised to retain from drinking any alcohol. The risk of bleeding and swelling will increase, as alcohol has been proven to slow down recovery time. Leave that martini for after the treatment.
- No Blood Thinners – Blood thinners including aspirin, fish oil, Advil or ibuprofen will increase your chances of bruising post-treatment. Stay away from blood thinners a week prior and maximize your recovery time.
- Drink Water – Water is a natural element that will help you look younger, feel energized, and keep your skin dewy. Due to lip fillers pulling the natural water intake from your body to help bond the tissue in your lips, lack of moisture can speed up the healing process and prevent cracking. Drink 7 to 8 cups of water a day for a week before the procedure.
What to Expect After Getting Lip Fillers?
Proper lip filler aftercare will help you show everyone that sexy smile fast. Lip injections are a safe and non-invasive cosmetic treatment, and our licensed beauty aestheticians will ensure a proper procedure.
Here are some ways to minimize recovery time:
- Ice the Area – The ice will reduce the redness and swelling that you might experience.
- No Exercise – Just for 24 hours post-treatment. Vigorous exercise circulates blood flow and stimulates face tissues to swell. Relaxing for a day will give your lips the chance to decompress and abstain from bruising.
- No Playing – It’s natural to play or touch your lips frequently, but restrain yourself post-treatment. Additional massaging and touching will further delay recovery time and may enhance bruising. Keep your hands to yourself for just a couple of hours.
How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
Our 45-60 minute lip filler treatment will leave you with immediate desired results, with minimal pain. We numb the targeted areas so you don’t feel a thing!
The length of time that lip fillers last vary from individual to individual. Depending on a number of factors such as where the filler was injected, the amount of filler that was used and your body’s own metabolism rate, lip fillers typically last 4 to 6 months. Some clients have reported a shorter lip filler lifespan due to increased exercising that breaks down the filler more rapidly.
Any additional queries and concerns you may have can be directed to any of our skilled experts.
Our Lip Fillers in Vancouver Will Help You Achieve a Sexy Smile
Leave the ‘duck lips’ for the pond and get a natural-looking pout with our esteemed beauty clinic. To schedule an appointment or an in-person consultation, click here!