Crisp Lip Border Mini Dissolve in vancouver
Caviar Skin Clinic is a leading innovator in Crisp Lip Border Mini Dissolve treatments in Vancouver. Our Medispa is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and treatment to achieve natural and youthful-looking results. Our team of physicians and nurse injectors combine years of clinical expertise with a commitment to continuous professional development, ensuring a comfortable and exceptional experience for our patients.
What it is
The Crisp Lip Border Mini Dissolve is a treatment exclusive to Caviar Skin Clinic where the border of the lip is lightly dissolved to create a sharper and more defined border to the lip line.
What can a Crisp Lip Border Mini Dissolve help with?
It is a great treatment for patients who have been getting lip filler over the years and are starting to get migration of filler or a puffy upper lip.
To learn more about what Crisp Lip Border Mini Dissolve can do for you, contact our office or schedule your consultation today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I a good candidate?
- Our team of providers will take you through a personalised assessment for a Facial Slimming Treatment.
- We do not offer filler dissolving treatments to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is the recommended pre-care?
- To get the maximum results from a Filler Dissolving treatment, you would be asked to avoid smoking and alcohol for one week before treatment.
- Before your procedure, avoid medications and supplements that thin the blood for at least 72 hours prior to treatment in order to reduce the risk of bruising. Always contact your physician before discontinuing medications and supplements.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED POST-CARE
- Here are a few post-care recommendations to encourage optimal treatment results.
- Skip strenuous exercise and activity for the first 24 hours
- Avoid direct sunlight and apply sunscreen regularly
- Stay hydrated before and following your treatment
- Wait a minimum of 2 weeks before refilling the treatment area
Get started with a consultation
What to Expect
A Personalized Assessment
During a personalized consultation our professional team will go through your medical history, your concerns and go through your aesthetic goals. Your provider will assess your facial features and anatomy while working with you to answer any questions and create a treatment plan designed to meet your unique skin goals.
At Caviar Skin Clinic we love working with patients so that they feel their most confident selves while ensuring your complete assurance in your personalized treatment plan.
it happens by appointment.