unwanted migrated lip filler in vancouver
Caviar Skin Clinic is excited to introduce our very own Caviar Stripp Lips™ in Vancouver. Our Medspa is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and treatment to achieve natural and youthful-looking results. Our team of physicians and nurse injectors combine years of clinical expertise with a commitment to continuous professional development, ensuring a comfortable and exceptional experience for our patients.
What it is
Caviar Stripp Lips™ are a treatment in which we help treat unwanted migrated lip filler by melting and re-shaping the lips all in one appointment. Sterile strips are applied for lip structure support post-treatment.
The days of fearing melting migrated lip filler are over as we can achieve a sharper, more defined and more aesthetically pleasing shape to the lips without having to start from scratch.
What can Caviar Stripp Lips™ help with?
Caviar Stripp Lips™ help with migrated lip filler for those who would love more volume, more vertical height and more structure to the lips.
To learn more about what Caviar Stripp Lips™ can do for you, contact our office or schedule your consultation today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I a good candidate?
- Our team of providers will take you through a personalised assessment for Caviar Stripp Lips™.
- Generally if you have migration in the lip area, you are a good candidate. However if you have excessive lumpiness, bumpiness and unevenness, a full melting session may be the best course of action.
- We do not offer Caviar Stripp Lips™ to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How many sessions are needed?
- It is important to note that while one-treatment won’t give you your dream lips, depending on the level of migration and lumpiness, we can make improvements with each session that will continue to improve the shape and definition of your lips.
How long should I keep the sterile strips on?
- It is advised to wear the strips for 24 hours post treatment for best results.
What is the recommended pre-care?
- To get the maximum results from Caviar Stripp Lips™, you would be asked to avoid smoking and alcohol for one week before treatment.
- Before your procedure, avoid medications and supplements that thin the blood for one week prior to treatment in order to reduce the risk of bruising. Always contact your physician before discontinuing medications and supplements.
- Let your provider know if you are prone to cold sores.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED POST-CARE
- Skip strenuous exercise and activity for the first 24 hours
- Avoid touching or massaging your treatment areas for the first 24 hours
- Avoid makeup in the treatment area for the first 24 hours
- Avoid direct sunlight and apply SPF lip balm
- Stay hydrated before and following your treatment
At Caviar Skin Clinic we love working with patients so that they feel their most confident selves while ensuring your complete assurance in your personalised treatment plan.Skip strenuous exercise and activity for the first 24 hours
it happens by appointment.