Brow Lift in vancouver
Caviar Skin Clinic is a premiere provider of Brow Lifts in Vancouver. Our Medispa is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and treatment to achieve natural and youthful-looking results. Our team of physicians and nurse injectors combine years of clinical expertise with a commitment to continuous professional development, ensuring a comfortable and exceptional experience for our patients.
What it is
A Brow Lift is a non-surgical procedure that lightens and lifts the tissue around the brow area to achieve a more lifted brow and improve eyelid heaviness due to skin laxity or excess skin.
What can a Brow Lift help with?
This treatment is completely personalized based on your desired aesthetic goals, whether you’re looking to lift the tails of the brows or gain an overall refreshed appearance to improve heaviness of the brow and eye area.
As we age, we experience changes in the tissues of our face, some of those changes may include droopy eyebrows, droopy eyelids or an overall tired looking face. A Brow Lift procedure helps promote collagen and elastin to help prevent signs of aging.
To learn more about what a Brow Lift can do for you, contact our office or schedule your consultation today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I a good candidate?
- Our team of providers will take you through a personalised assessment for a Brow Lift.
- We do not offer Brow Lifts to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is the recommended pre-care?
- To get the maximum results from a Brow Lift, you would be asked to avoid smoking and alcohol for one week before treatment.
- Before your procedure, avoid medications and supplements that thin the blood for one week prior to treatment in order to reduce the risk of bruising. Always contact your physician before discontinuing medications and supplements.
What is the recommended post-care?
- Here are a few post-care recommendations to encourage optimal treatment results.
- Be prepared to take several days off for healing
- Skip strenuous exercise and activity for the first 7 days
- Avoid anything that puts pressure on your face for the first 14 days (such as a massage where face is downward in a head rest)
- Avoid facials and laser treatments in the areas treated for the first 4 weeks
At Caviar Skin Clinic we love working with patients so that they feel their most confident selves while ensuring your complete assurance in your personalized treatment plan.
it happens by appointment.