Booty Contouring in vancouver
Caviar Skin Clinic is a leading provider of Booty Contouring in Vancouver. Our Medispa is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and treatment to achieve natural and youthful-looking results. Our team of physicians and nurse injectors combine years of clinical expertise with a commitment to continuous professional development, ensuring a comfortable and exceptional experience for our patients.
What it is
Booty Contouring is a non-surgical treatment designed to increase volume while smoothing the contours of the buttocks region. Booty Contouring results are gradual overtime and gives results that are natural and subtle. This is not to be compared to a BBL surgical procedure, fat transfer or buttock implants.
This is an amazing solution for patients who do not want to undergo surgery and are wanting a natural perk up and plump to their behind.
What can Booty Contouring help with?
Most of us dream of an hourglass figure, and where dieting and exercise may be a part of our routine, there may be areas that are still difficult to shape. Booty Contouring procedure can help with enhancing the shape and overall appearance of the glute region.
It is designed for rebuilding collagen and lost volume to the booty, while improving the skin’s texture, dimples and cellulite leaving the skin looking smoother with a more balanced shape. This is a great treatment for those looking to contour hip dips, create some lift or an overall booty enhancement.
To learn more about what Booty Contouring can do for you, contact our office or schedule your consultation today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I a good candidate?
- Our team of providers will take you through a personalised assessment for Booty Contouring.
- We do not offer Booty Contouring to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is the recommended pre-care?
- To get the maximum results from Booty Contouring, you would be asked to avoid smoking and alcohol for one week before treatment.
- Before your procedure, avoid medications and supplements that thin the blood for one week prior to treatment in order to reduce the risk of bruising. Always contact your physician before discontinuing medications and supplements.
What is the recommended post-care?
- There is no downtime after the procedure. You may resume regular activities.
- Avoid pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas for 24 hours.
- It is recommended to do your exercise before your treatment and take the rest of the day off heavy exercise.
- Massaging the treatment area may be recommended by your provider.
Get started with a consultation
A Personalized Assessment
During a personalized consultation our professional team will go through your medical history, your concerns and go through your aesthetic goals. Your injector will assess the area of concern and anatomy while working with you to answer any questions and create a treatment plan designed to meet your unique contouring goals.
At Caviar Skin Clinic we love working with patients so that they feel their most confident selves while ensuring your complete assurance in your personalized treatment plan.
it happens by appointment.